- The single biggest change required to make a 20% Productivity improvement at your Company is a change in Management approach / attitude. If the Mangement of a Company is prepared to Trust their Office Staff to do all their work, without being under constant supervision, then this Program maybe for you.
- If you want to make your Staff’s work easier for them to do, reduce their time-wasting activities, enable them to use their IT better, collaborate with their work colleagues more, to check one another’s work more and achieve all their deadlines, why wouldn‘t you let them get better at doing their jobs ?
- If you want to improve your Staff Productivity by 20% or more, with Quality Assurance checks, your Staff can be retrained to work better together, capture the Covid-19 benefits of home working, at times that suits them and their Lifestyles and enjoy working for you more, why wouldn‘t you ?
- If you have problems retaining and recruiting Professional Staff, Staff asking for Flexible working arrangements (a legal right since June 2014) or Paretal or Carer’s leave, then this 4 day working week might suit your company.
- The Experience of companies who have made this 4 day working week actually work has seen the Respect and Admiration of the Company which has allowed and facilitated this 3 day weekend soar; Staff Loyalty & Staff retention and Profits all improve Substantially in my experience, so if that’s a challenge for you, consider this 4 day/week Program ?
MORE NEXT WEEK